Monday 28 November 2016

My Reflection of Y6

This year I learned how to use a protractor and how to use it
An important decision I made this year was volunteering for milk. Milk is a pretty hard job to do and it is a really important job to give the school there milk. So that's why I chose to do it.
One goal I accomplished this year was actually riding a bike. I could never really ride a bike in the past years and now I can finally ride one. Which is really cool.
This year I tried to be a better person by focusing on my work a bit more and listening more.
My favorite memory from Y6 was actually really had one. I liked everything about Y6 and I guess there was nothing to bad about this year
The funniest thing that has happened  the year was when me and my friend Joseph where doing our milk jobs when I came up with a dumb idea to hide in a empty new trash bin and scare someone. But when I got inside the trash can fell on the floor with a loud thud. It hurt but me and Joseph just kept laughing.



No comments: